If you have NOT already created an LCU Online® account,
please complete the following process:
- Click the button below to navigate to the Login page.
- Once there, click the blue "Create New Account" button.
- Step #1: Fill out the resulting form and submit it. If you are officially enrolled at LCU as a student, you will need your LCU Personal ID# (formerly Student ID#) to successfully complete this form.
- Step #2: Respond to the verification email you will be sent.
- If you are not an officially enrolled LCU student, you will be issued an LCU Personal ID# which you will need to use when communicating with LCU.
If you HAVE already created an LCU Online® account,
take the following steps to purchase your course:
- Go to the Login page and log in using your account's user name and password. Do not try to use your LCU Personal ID# or your email address — they will not work.
- After you arrive on the LCU Online® Main Menu page, click the "Learning Center" button.
- You will then see a list of every course we offer through LCU Online®.
- Find your desired course from the list, click on the icon next to it, then complete your purchase using either a credit or debit card. Once paid for, you are officially enrolled in that course.
- Return to the Learning Center Main Menu using the button provided. To watch the lectures and download the syllabus, click on the icon next to your course. If you are an officially registered student at LCU, you will receive college credit upon completion of the course requirements.
- Be blessed watching our annointed course content!