Ministry practicum provides real-life ministry experience for our students and is built into our programs, resulting in faithful, servant-minded graduates.
- Students are required to serve in their local church as either a volunteer or a paid staff member.
- Volunteering includes such roles as: greeter, usher, Sunday school assistant, youth worker, nursery attendant, sound system engineer, worship leader/musician, parking attendant, jail ministry, homeless ministry, etc.
- Students must serve a minimum of 72 hours during each academic year; seniors and masters-level students have additional requirements.
- Such service must be verified by a church leader.
- Ministry practicum earns students 3 credit-hours per academic year with no tuition or fees.